Sunday, April 14, 2013

Color Me Spring!

Hello my Loverlies!  Hope all is going well for you.  Michigan weather has really been taking it's toll on me (been sick all weekend) with one day warm, the next day cold, the next day wet, so on and so forth. There hasn't been much sunshine in the past few days and I'm finding myself craving some serious springtime folly.

Enter 2013's biggest fashion trend--COLOR!!! From shoes to handbags to suits, dresses and everything in between, the one constant on both the runways and the racks is the fusion of color. Color prints, color blocking, solid colors and smoldering hues. Our favorite designers both established and new are waking up our senses with vibrant reds, oranges, yellows, greens and blues.

This week's "Color Me" series focuses on candilicious footwear. Feast and enjoy, my Loverlies!









Neiman Marcus







$695

No comments: