Monday, May 14, 2012

My Kickstarter Project is Live!

Hey, everyone.  Hope Moms had a wonderfully blessed Mommy's Day and that everyone's weekend was super fab.

Just wanted to let you all know that my Kickstarter project went live a couple of days ago.  I'm really excited to see if I'll get the funding I need to create a whole new body of work for the upcoming shows in the fall and to jumpstart my art and design career.  Been waiting a long time to make a living at what I love to do most and hopefully, Kickstarter will be the door that I need opened in order to walk into my dreams and creative aspirations.

In order to donate and help with the project, or just to to take a look, you can click here.

Kickstarter is an all or nothing endeavor.  My goal is $2500.00 by June 11, 2012.  If I get 2,499.00, I get nothing. :0(  I know this is done to keep it equitable for everyone, so I am not upset about that.  I can never get less, but I can always get more (isn't that lovely?) :0)

So click on the link above and check out my Kickstarter page.

Love you and stay stylish!

No comments: