Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The High Heeled Art of Mark Schwartz

Hello, all. Hope all of my loverlies are having a wonderful week so far. Happy Wednesday!

My good friend, extraordinary shoe designer and artist, Mark Schwartz is having a sale on his beautiful artistic renditions of shoes. I did an interview with this very talented artist awhile ago and found him to be very charming and personable.

I've seen Mark's work installed in various interiors and believe me, his paintings add a whole new dimension of style and elegance to any home decor.

The sale is on now so check out his website here.


Regular price - $245.00 - Sale price $75.00
Flash
18 x 24 inches, Watercolor and Ink on Paper
One of a kind


Regular price $245.00 - Sale $75.00
Piece
18 x 24 inches, Watercolor on Paper
One of a kind


Regular price -$295.00 - Sale price $75.00
Wedge
22 x 30 inches, Watercolor and Ink on Paper
One of a kind

No comments: