Friday, July 15, 2011

Prada Fall 2011 Runway

Miuccia Prada is one of my favorite designers. Most notably a colorist, she is unabashedly unafraid to mix the vibrant with the muted and consistently takes color blocking and the mixing of patterns to another level.

The Fall and Runway collections have something for everyone. From the whimsical fur covered wedge boot, to the sleek color-blocked spectator, Prada has once again set the stage for elegant and inimitable style.


Prada Runway Collection
Bi-Color Suede Ankle-Strap Boot
1500.00
Neiman Marcus



Prada Runway Collection
Tri-color Python boot
2700.00
Neiman Marcus



Prada Runway Collection
Suede Python Platform Pump
890.00
Neiman Marcus



Prada Fall Collection
Lace-Up Wedge Sandal
950.00
Neiman Marcus



Prada Fall Collection
Hidden Wedge Fur Boot
780.00
Neiman Marcus



Prada Fall Collection
Bi-Color Square Toe Pump
650.00
Neiman Marcus


1 comment:

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

It's time for shoe worship!! I praise the Lord for these here shoes and boots. I just know that this is what the soul... I mean the soles of my feet need to be delivered for sure! he he he he he he! How are you darling?? Hope that you are doing well. I saw your avatar on my blog and I said, "LOOKY It be CHERYL!" So very glad to hear from you. I see you have been busy and this is a good thing. I have since relocated and love being here in hot Charlotte, NC! I love it and wish I had moved so much earlier now. This is wonderful. Well all is well and please let's keep in touch. In box me and I will get you my phone and address.
Love you always
V