Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Designer Showcase: JEAN-PIERRE BRAGANZA

Okay, I'm going a little crazy over the asymmetrical designs of Jean Pierre Braganza. The sleek lines and mixture of textures is the perfect combination of hard and soft.

I'm really excited, so I'm not going to say a whole lot. I'll let the designs speak for themselves! Enjoy!

Ciao Bellas!


Jean-Pierre Braganza
Autumn/Winter 2010



Jean-Pierre Braganza
Autumn/Winter 2010



Jean-Pierre Braganza
Autumn/Winter 2010



Jeanne-Pierre Braganza
Spring/Summer 2011



Jean-Pierre Braganza
Spring/Summer 2011







2 comments:

The Seeker said...

I think they're fierce!!!

Hope all is great with you, my friend.

Love
xoxo

Marian said...

darling thank you for all your amazing comments.

I hope you have been well my love.

Big kiss
xx
Marian.