Sunday, February 13, 2011

New York Fashion Week: My Favorite Picks for Best Looks

The Fall 2011 fashion shows are upon us and globetrotting fashionistas are pulling out all the stops for their most fashion savvy looks. While I like celebrity watching as much as the next diva, my favorite is the street fashion. I love seeing the everyday fashionable woman who has figured out what looks best on her and is daring enough to establish her style and make it a part of her daily existence.

Here are some of my favorite picks of the spectators and participants alike.

I want this hat reeaaally bad!

Celebrity stylist June Ambrose
Photo credit:Darryl Calmese Jr, Essence.com

I love the mixture of textures and patterns.

Designer Athanaelle Paul
Photo Credit:Darryl Calmese Jr., Essence.com


The height of sophistication.

Model Katima Withers
Photo Credit: Darryl Calmese Jr., Essence.com


The Boho look is always a favorite.

Editor Elaine Welteroth
Photo Credit: Darryl Calmese Jr., Essence.com


One of my favorite Fashionistas/Bloggers, Marian Kihogo

Photo Credit:Darryl Calmese Jr., Essence.com

She never ceases to amaze me!

Iman at the amfAR New York Gala, Fall 2011 Fashion Week
Photo courtesy: Essence.com





3 comments:

The Seeker said...

Indeed great looks and Marian always so stylish!!!

Hope all is great with you and wish you a fantastic weekend.

Love
xoxo

Lenya said...

I so wish I was there. Didn't Marion look amazing!

herve leger dress said...

I like it, thanks for sharing!