Thursday, January 6, 2011

Beads, Sparkles, and Curves, OH MY!

I am 52 years old. And at the age of 52, I have mellowed quite a bit when it comes to fashion trends and styles. I'm talking about me, no one else. I believe in age appropriate dressing and just because you have a great figure is no reason to let us see ALL of it. I know that I'm probably in the minority on this one, but like I said, this is just me.

However...

When it's done right, I have to give credit where credit is due. So I've compiled a short list of women and designs where this particular curvy look is on point and done very well. What say you? Yay, or Nay?


Jennifer Lopez in Herve Leger
at Love -- The Beatles Cirque du Soleil show
The Mirage in Las Vegas, Nevada




Emmy Rossum in ribbed Julien MacDonald
Jay-Z/Coldplay New Year's Eve concert
Marquee nightclub, Las Vegas, Cosmopolitan hotel


Images courtesy of OMG! from Yahoo!


Aidan Mattox
Studded Jersey Dress
395.00
Neiman Marcus


1 comment:

The Seeker said...

I love you, dear, but I must disagree a bit with you on this. I believe in body appropriate dressing with just a spicy of age appropriate.
lol

xoxo