Thursday, December 9, 2010

Donald J. Pliner Fashion Boots

Hello all! Hope you've all been great while I've been away. Things got crazy for me over the summer and it's taken me a while to recoup. I'm slowly but surely getting back in the writing game. It's been hard with more challenges at work and with my health but God is good and I'm not going to give up just yet.

With that said, Winter is indeed here with the cold winds and the drab days. What better way to give a gal a lift than with a pair of snazzy boots to bring out the well dressed diva in us all. Designer Donald J. Pliner's collection for fall/winter 2010/11 is stunning to say the least. Short or tall, these soft supple suedes are sure to add a touch of class to any winter wardrobe.

Feast your eyes and enjoy!

Isn't this color yummy?

Donald J. Pliner
ETTA
Sale price, $245.00
www.donaldjpliner.com


Donald J. Pliner
Eli shearling cuff bootie
$375.00
www.donaldjpliner.com




1 comment:

FB @ FabulouslyBroke.com said...

That cobalt blue is MY colour. Anything dark, intense and bright :)