Thursday, September 30, 2010

I'M BAAAAACK...PART DUEX

Hello, Mon Amis!
It's so good to be back in the swing of things. My internet is back up and, boy, have I missed communicating with you guys. It's been kind of rough financially these past few months, but I'm finally starting to see some light at the end of the tunnel.

Well, Fall is here, and we're moving quickly into the holiday season. Wow, September is over already! Isn't that amazing? While I don't really deal with Halloween at all, I'm looking forward to the coming hoilday season and the tantalizing fashions that come with it.

Let's start with...oh...I don't know...shoes and boots?

A while back, I featured a young British designer by the name of Aruna Seth whose opulent shoes and boots would make any fashionista salivate uncontrollably. Well, this season's collection is no different. From "where the wild things are" animal print wedges, to swarovski crystal and fur embellished ski boots, Aruna Seth lures us in with a luxurious feast for the eyes.

Okay, enough talk. How about I let these luscious designs speak for themselves.

Ciao Mon Amis!


Aruna Seth
Evi Apres Ski Boots with_Swarovski



Aruna Seth
Dita Leopard Calf-hair Wedge



Aruna Seth
Sylvie Black Leather Boots




Aruna Seth
Jessica Black Soft Suede Boot



7 comments:

The Seeker said...

Welcome back darling.
We sure missed you.
Oh I'm so obsessed with booties and animal print.... I wanted badly some animal print booties and I can't find any on my budget.

Hope you'll have a fantastic weeekend

xoxo

Lenya said...

Girl, love those wedges! Welcome back.

The Bazaar Collection said...

the Aruna seths are really lovely

Giovanna ♥ said...

Beautifu shoes my dear friend! Hope you're having a nice week so far :)
xoxo
Giovanna
Boho Market Blog

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

Hey Mama! thanks so much for showing me these fabulous shoes! You know how much I love them. Thanks so much for stopping by baby girl. It's been a while I know. All is well though. I love you so much and miss you more.
V

DAVID McGRIEVEY said...

I hope you got some drawing done while your internet was down.
Technology is frustrating and expensive, but then again, so are shoes.
X David, NYC

oopsitssierralu said...

I love these shoes soo much! if only the prices were like 99% cheaper!