Friday, August 13, 2010

Whooga Ugg Boots



I just received my first pair of Ugg Boots in the mail today, courtesy of a very nice gentleman by the name of Michael Hodge. His online store is Whooga.com.

I've never featured Ugg boots on FA'SHOE'NISTA, because unlike celebrities such as Ashley Simpson and Kate Hudson, I don't see them as being particularly stylish. You would never catch me wearing a pair with a mini skirt or a pair of shorts. I see them as strictly functional. They keep your feet incredibly warm. This is my inaugural pair, so since I haven't done much more than try them on, and I don't plan on wearing them until the snow hits the ground, the most I can do is give you a little background on the company. I'll be back to review the boots once I've seen how they hold up in a Michigan winter!

Whooga is an Australian company that uses authentic Australian merino fleece. Manufacturing and shipping are both done in and from China. According to Michael, all major ugg labels, including UGG Australian, are manufactured in China now. One of the things you learn when you visit the website, which is very user friendly, is that there are many alternative brands of ugg boots available. I didn't know that and I find that fact very interesting. Normally you think Ugg boots--Australia--period. I like the fact that the company believes an informed consumer is the best consumer. Whooga not only wants to sell you a pair of boots, but they strive to inform you of the quality you should expect from your purchase. As far as shipping goes, my wait wasn't terribly long--maybe about a week and a half. The longest it should take is 14 days.

I love the feel of the outside of the boots. They are very soft. They slide right on and feel absolutely wonderful! They are so warm that I immediately had to take them off (it's almost 90 degrees today):) I'm sure I'll be ready for the winter!

For more information on Whooga Ugg boots, visit http://www.whooga.com.

5 comments:

Eve said...

Great review Cheryl,

I do love the look of these boots. Living here in England I see these boots all the time with skirts, even in summer, I think I would love a pair myself.

I didn't know about this company. Thanks!

Have a great weekend!

Marian said...

thanks for sharing the info on this dear.

I hope you are well dear.how has your weekend been?
Big kiss
xx
marian

Marian said...

hope you are well. wishing you a gorgeous day!
xoxo
marian,

Dena E's Blog said...

Wow,,I do believe I need these for our business trips this winter,,,and wow is it coming Tooooo soon Sweetie..
I LOVE YOU Girl!!!
Gods Blessings all over you~~~Hugggggs Dena

Keith said...

Thanks for sharing this with us. They look fantastic. I bet they are comfy.be