Friday, July 9, 2010

Inspiration: Jason Wu + TSE

Happy Friday, everyone. Hope you're having a great beginning to your weekend. Can you believe it? It's been a year since the young promising designer, Jason Wu had his historical career altering experience by dressing America's first African-American First Lady, Michelle Obama. The beautiful, one shoulder chiffon evening gown debuted to mix reviews, but no one can deny that the event made Jason Wu a household name and catapulted his career to new heights.

Now, the innovative designer has teamed up with luxury cashmere label, TSE, to form a stylish alliance that's sure to change the face of knitwear.

Jason Wu for TSE is fresh and feminine with the fusion of soft, luxurious cashmere, accents of chiffon, ruffles, and pleats, mixed with chunky knits. The colors are neutral: gray, cream, and beige hues make the pieces versatile and interchangeable.

Beautifully stylish for fall, Jason Wu for TSE is sure to set the stage for fashionable additions to any style maven's closet.


Jason Wu for TSE
Curved-Seam Zip Dress,
Loop-Stitched Cashmere Scarf
& Cashmere Arm-Warmers
275.00-1995.00
Neiman Marcus



Jason Wu for TSE
Tweed-Layered Plisse Dress
& Cashmere Arm-Warmers
275.00-1895.00
Neiman Marcus



Jason Wu for TSE
Structured Merino Dress
& Loop-Stitched Cashmere Scarf
275.00-2280.00
Neiman Marcus



Jason Wu for TSE
Roller-Paint Printed Cashmere Sweater
& Slouchy-Pocket Pants
275.00-680.00
Neiman Marcus



Jason Wu for TSE
Asymmetric Draped Dress
& Flyaway Silk-Cashmere Coat
1480.00-1980.00
Neiman Marcus


8 comments:

Leigh Viner said...

Hello my beautiful!!! I hope you had a great week xo

I love this, I really think I am going to splurge on the half arm fingerless gloves this fall. I had a pair in my hands last season and wish still that I grabbed them, it just look amazing really. Such great inspiration as always my dear.

Sending love xo

The Seeker said...

I like the vibes of those outfits.

Hope you're having a great weekend, my darling.

xoxo

Giovanna ♥ said...

Hello my dearest! I love these looks! You have such an exquisite taste!
I also wanted to thank you for such a sweet comment on my interview, your kind words mean a lot to me darling and made me smile :) You're the sweetest person I've met through blogging!

Hope you're having a lovely week so far dear.


Much Love,

Giovanna
Boho Market by Giovanna

Keith said...

I love Jason Wu. These are great. It's so cool that he has dressed our beautiful and stylish First Lady.

FASHION ICE said...

love jason wu! come follow me http://www.fashioniceice.blogspot.com xoxo

Marian said...

i likehis aesthetic. The plisse pleated dress is gorgeous. Sweetie I hope you and yours are well.
xoxo
Marian.

Zabrinah said...

Jason Wu is great inspiration! I love how you put together this post!

Best wishes from one blogger to another,

~Zabrinah

Meg said...

Kind of makes me want to buy the armwarmers. They'd look cool under sweaters etc.