Saturday, July 3, 2010

Happy Fourth of July Weekend!

Hello, all my Loverlees! Please forgive me for not posting here as often as I should, I'm trying to get some things done, like working on my fashion illustration portfolio. POSITIVELY LOVELY is coming along pretty well, I'm just trying to muster up the energy to bring all of these ideas I have to fruition. I'm on vacation now from my job so I'm hoping to be posting here a little more often.

Well, the 4th of July weekend is upon us and boy, is it HOT! Weather reports say we'll have 90 degree temperatures for the next 3 to 4 days! Whew! I think I'll get a lot more posting done since I'll be on the inside. HEE! HEE!

Of course, you can't have a hot summer without hot shoes, so here are some great picks for those smoldering nights out on the town, or those sophisticated days soaking up the sun and the culture in your area. How about lunch at the museum's restaurant with friends? These babies are sure to turn heads and get you noticed by all the right people! Enjoy!


Oscar de la Renta
Lace & Studded Open-Toe Bootie
890.00
Neiman Marcus



Miu Miu
Studded Sandal
650.00
Neiman Marcus



Alexandre Birman
Python Cutout Platform
725.00



Manolo Blahnik
Leather Feather d'Orsay
825.00


7 comments:

fashionlovingstylist said...

I think I'm in love with the Oscar de la Renta's

The Seeker said...

Hi darling!!!
I've been advertising about POSITIVELY LOVELY even on FB. You're making such a gorgeous work there!!!!

About those shoes... I want them all!!

Hope you're having a fantastic day.

Luv to you darling

xoxo

ETOGA WEBSOLUTIONS said...

Great blogg

bargain cellphones

mademoiselle g said...

wow
amazing shoes.

++

Meg said...

I really like the Manolos

Keith said...

Love these shoes. I hope you've had a great week. I certainly have. Thanks for your comment on my Taylor Lautner post. I appreciate it. I got so many wonderful comments on that post. Enjoy the upcoming weekend.

Roller shoes said...

thank you for share,good post