Monday, July 26, 2010

Christian Louboutin: Edgy Embellishment

Hello, all.

The fall season is upon us, (well, not yet, but you know what I mean). Suede, leather, fur and the like are permeating the runways as designers show us how to cover up and keep fashionably warm this coming season.

Christian Louboutin's fall collection of boots, booties, and platforms reminds us that warm and fuzzy doesn't have to be boring. Take a peak at the latest in this premier designer's cache. Enjoy my Loverlees!


Christian Louboutin
Pigalle Spiked Ballerina
$995.00
Neiman Marcus



Christian Louboutin
Zip-Back over the knee boot
$2395.00
Neiman Marcus



Christian Louboutin
Egoustina Tall Mc Boot
$1495.00
Neiman Marcus



Christian Louboutin
Jazz Lace-Up Bootie
$995.00
Neiman Marcus



Christian Louboutin
Toundra Booty Fur
$2095.00
Neiman Marcus



Christian Louboutin
Jem Velours Pump
$1195.00
Neiman Marcus



Christian Louboutin
Ambertina Bejeweled Sandal
$2395.00
Neiman Marcus



Christian Louboutin
Marianna Rider Fur Tote
$3,945.00
Neiman Marcus


6 comments:

Fabiola "Fab" said...

I can't believe I wasn't following you already!

Superb shoes!

Sam said...

He really is the master, isn't he, when it comes to shoes! Even though these are all so different, they are all utterly fabulous! I can't decide which I like best - maybe those blue boots with the jazz laces?

Eve said...

I like the look of a few of these boots, but my, I could never walk in anything like it! Except for the Mcboot and the flat shoe :D

StyleNonsense said...

The Fur Pair Are The Businesss!
StyleNonsense.blogspot.com

Keith said...

Wow! These are all so ultra cool. Hard for me to pick a favorite. I love them all.

christian louboutin said...

Christian louboutin pumps is a very fashion shoes in the world. The Louboutin high-heeled shoes' heel is very high, but any woman who passing through his shoe will fall into that kind of comfortable feeling.
christian louboutin