Thursday, June 10, 2010

A new Venture



Hello everyone! Hope you all are having a wonderful Friday's Eve! I am once again, trying my hand at another artistic venture. Fashion, as you well know by visiting this blog, is a great passion of mine. So now I am looking to enter into another facet of the industry, fashion illustration.

I wanted to give everyone a sneak peek into my new arena with my first sketch of the beautiful Scarlett Johansson. I did this little doodle while at lunch on my job and am really pleased with it. Plus, it was very therapeutic, an escape from the loud unruly noises of a middle school. So I hope you all enjoy my little creation and I promise to keep you posted on new work.

Have a great weekend!

P.S. This piece is also featured on my Dream Out Loud! illustration blog. So those of you who've already seen it, please forgive me:)

5 comments:

The Seeker said...

AS I've said.... beautiful isn't enough!!!

xoxo

Marissa said...

that drawing is gorgeous!

http://pinkpopmash.blogspot.com

Simplistichic said...

Wow you are very talented!

Miss*Kimmy said...

That's a really good sketch - looks just like her!

Roller shoes said...

good work,thank you for share