Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Inspiration: SATC: The Eclectic Style of Sarah Jessica Parker

YAAAAY! The SATC girls are back with a vengeance. Oh, how I look forward to the clothes, the exotic locations, and the shoes, the shoes, and the shoes!

Oh, and lest I forget, did I mention the SHOES?!

All of the women's styles are fabulous, but I just have to say that my favorite is, of course, Ms. Sarah Jessica Parker/Carrie Bradshaw. I absolutely love this picture and this look. It is funky, hip (are we still using that word?), and all her own. The bright pink cropped sweater is just the right amount of color, the big scarf adds a euro-flair, and her signature Fedora finalizes the look, pulling it all together in fabulous SJP style! Her small frame carries layering well and this ensemble seals her place in the anals of fashion as one to watch both on and off the silver screen.

FA'SHOE'NISTA! celebrates a true style icon, Sarah Jessica Parker. Viva la SATC!

P.S. And I'm throwing in some Manolos for good measure!


Photo courtesy of Handbag Designer 101


Manolo Blahnik
Leopard Pony d'Orsay
$775.00
Neiman Marcus



Manolo Blahnik
Cutout Lace-up Bootie
$1145.00
Neiman Marcus


7 comments:

Cheryl Lynn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
marian said...

darling these are fabulous!!love the second pair so much.
Wishing you a gorgeous Sunday sweetie pie.I hope you are having a wonderful weekend
xxx
Marian.

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

Again you are trying to make me sin with shoes! These are off the chain fabulous! I am loving them. How are you my love? We both have been so busy with life and everything. Hopefully we will be able to speak soon love you!
V

marian said...

darling happy sunday! hope you are having a blessed day
xx
marian

WendyB said...

Love that bootie.

marian said...

darling hope you are well. just leaving midweek love and greetings.darling congrats on losing weight, so proud of you!
big kiss
xx
marian.

Simplistichic said...

i cant get enough of carrie's fashion!!