Thursday, March 18, 2010

PRADA: Inspiration

It's hard for me not to envision the stunning Meryl Streep in the Devil Wears Prada, whenever I see the designs of Miuccia Prada. She is daring; a risk taker who knows how to drape the female form with grace and a touch of the razor's edge.

It's no wonder that Neiman Marcus has included Prada in its The Art of Fashion series. Miuccia Prada is a true artist in every sense of the word. Her sleek lines and flattering construction leaves a woman feeling sexy, sophisticated and immensely well dressed--without being too trendy. With numerous choices of the LBD and sensual strappy sandals, there's something for every style maven.

Below are my pics for pieces that will add to any fashionista's closet a touch of elegance and style.

Feast and enjoy!


Prada
Cinched Long Jacket
$1490.00
Neiman Marcus



Prada
Cutout Slingback
$795.00
Neiman Marcus



Prada
Full Skirt Dress
$850.00
Neiman Marcus



Prada
Keyhole Dress
$760.00
Neiman Marcus



Prada
Lace Up Sandal
$720.00
Neiman Marcus



Prada
Scarf-Print Wedge
$650.00
Neiman Marcus



Prada
Snakeskin Crisscross Sandal
$990.00
Neiman Marcus







6 comments:

marian said...

I love that flared dress, i think it is a great wardrobe staple.

Darling my thoughts are with you, I hope you feel better soon by grace.

big hug
xx
marian

marian said...

happy saturday!
big kiss
xx
marian.

Giovanna ♥ said...

Gorgeous choices my dear!
I love the fabulous shoes!!
xoxo
Giovanna
www.bohomarket.blogspot.com

the freelancer's fashionblog said...

Oh, I love the scarf shoe! Very pretty.

Have a nice weekend (even though we're not quite there yet, but soon :)

marian said...

hope your feeling a bit better my sweet,hoping your having a good weekend.
xx
marian.

WendyB said...

Dying over the scarf-print wedge! My husband got me the scarf-print bag in those colors for my birthday.