Friday, March 12, 2010

Inspiration: It's the Weekend! Again...

Time is such an incredible thing. It goes by so fast, yet and still we continually wish it away with statements like, "boy, I can't wait till Friday gets here" or "it's only a month till my next vacation, I'm counting down the days..."

So today, I'm slowing down a little and sharing more of what inspires me to create. And lately, I've needed a great deal of inspiration. Dealing with new meds from my doctor that are taking my body through all sorts of changes, (drowsiness, dizziness, lethargy, and the like)has really taken its toll for the last couple of months. All I can say is that I'm tired of being tired!

But enough about my shortcomings, lets get down to the wire. It's kind of hard to imagine the perfect shoes without the perfect bag to carry all those fashionable necessities. So here are my pics for those things which inspire me. Feast and enjoy!


Chanel
Coco Country Handbag
Style.com



Prada
Vernice Clutch
$1995.00
Neiman Marcus



Valentino
Rouches Napa Hobo
$2595.00
Neiman Marcus



Valentino
Fairytale Clutch
$1795.00
Neiman Marcus



Coach
Metallic Python Kristin Hobo
Coach.com



Chanel Icons
Classic flap bag
Neiman Marcus



Diane von Furstenberg
African Sugar-Print Shoulder Bag
$1400.00
Neiman Marcus



Diane von Furstenberg
Oversize Belle Clutch
$450.00
Neiman Marcus



5 comments:

Fashion_Loving_Stylist said...

Gorgeous. Love little purses

marian said...

hello Cheryl, gorge picks. im sorry to hear that you havent been feeling so great. are the meds making things worse?
big hug xx
m.

Danz said...

Hey Cheryl, sorry to hear that you've been feeling under the weather - i hope you start to feel better soon! At least you have these beautiful bags to lift your spirits a little :)

Giovanna ♥ said...

Sorry to hear that darling, hope you feel better soon!
I adore your selection! I love Chanel!
xoxo
Giovanna
www.bohomarket.blogspot.com

Leigh said...

Hello my wonderful Cheryl!!

I must say that Prada clutch makes me melt and drool, I am so into the nudes, blushes and pinks for spring, not to mention it is a nice reminder that winter is finally leaving us.

I hope you are doing so well sweetheart :)

xoxo