Sunday, February 7, 2010

SACX One of a Kind

It's finally here. I am officially launching my new handbag line. Yay me!

So far I've only completed two designs, but I thought now would be as good a time as any. It's sort of like, I have to design and complete these handbags. Isn't strange how often we have to literally find ways to force ourselves to do the very things we love to do. Time, life, and everything else seems to get in the way of our creativity and we often find ourselves fighting to do what we love and to love what we do.

Well, I'm taking the plunge, my Loverlees. So visit me at SACX (pronounced "SACKS")One of a Kind, the Blog. Stop by my Etsy store and let me know what you think. I promise, there will be much more on display very soon.

Love you all!




5 comments:

marian said...

Hello darling, what great news!!! so proud of you. congratulations to you! I will visit your new blog!
xoxo
Marian

Shell said...

Congrats, Cheryl on your new venture.

1stkidswholesale said...

This seems to be a great site for purchasing stuff for kids like baby whole sale clothing with fine quality - available with all top brands Barbie, Ben 10, Disney, Peppa Pig, etc.and i would surely like to try their service...i had been relying on http://www.1stkidswholesale.co.uk earlier and they too offered good stuff.

the freelancer's fashionblog said...

How wonderful! And the bags lookd beautiful, can't wait to see more as you get them done.

It's true how it sometimes seems hard for us the got the things done that we really want to (says one who still has a bunch of material for some long-planned jewellery waiting in a box at the bottom of my drawer...). Good luck for SACX!

Alisa said...

can't wait to see more as you get them done.

T Shirts With Sayings