Sunday, January 3, 2010

Spring Preview: Sandal Chic

Hello, my Loverlees and Happy New Year! Hope everyone had a wonderfully fantastic Holiday Season. You're probably wondering why I'm doing a post about sandals when, for most of us, our tootsies wouldn't dare think of peeking through our socks this time of year (it's 9 degrees this morning). BRRRRRR!

Of course, every style savvy diva knows how the fashion cycle runs, spring lines are debuted in January, and so on and so forth. So, just to give us a little relief from the biting cold and the snow, let's take a gander at these hot, high fashion steppers. I'm feeling warm and toasty already...


Elizabeth and James
Beaded T-Strap Sandal
$425.00
Neiman Marcus



Elizabeth and James
Button Back Sandal
$325.00
Neiman Marcus



Kors-Michael Kors
Famous Sandal, Black
$285.00
Neiman Marcus



Diane Von Furstenberg
Lady Love Knot Sandal
$295.00
Neiman Marcus



Nanette Lepore
Flower Ornament Sandal
$355.00
Neiman Marcus



Vera Wang
Lavender Label Shelby Snake Embossed Sandal
$350.00
Neiman Marcus



Stuart Weitzman
Snake Embossed Leather Sandal
$425.00
Neiman Marcus



13 comments:

Ces said...

Aaw Cherryl Lynn looking at these shoes make my back hurt! I would be afraid to trip. I need crutches if I wear these. Hahaha! Happy New year dear friend.

Giovanna ♥ said...

I love this post!
Thank you so much for the sweet comment on my blog!!
By the way, I’m hosting a fabulous giveaway! Come visit my blog for details :)
Have a lovely day!
Xoxo
Giovanna
❉ ✿ ✿ ❉
www.bohomarket.blogspot.com

EmmieJDriskell said...

nice ..................................................

marian said...

Darling Cheryl my sweet hope you are well. I hope that by grace you are having a good week so far.
Thanks for all the support on the new site, you are amaazing. It features sections on news on beauty,fashion and culture. It will still feature my personal outfit posts which are in the style diary section accessed at the style diary tab on the menu bar at top of site.
have a lovely day my dear
xx
marian.

marian said...

hello my love wishing you a great day.hope you and yours are well.
my latest post is about a video interview of me for fashion site, Chicisimo.
Big kiss,
Marian.

diamondsinchampagne said...

That first pair are yummy

marian said...

darling i hope you are well my sweet.have a lovely day
big kiss
xx
marian

Petergaye S. Kisielewicz/ Yahgie said...

Thanks so much for stopping by. Its always nice reading your comments. I love the Kors-Micheal Kors black sandal my fav.

Giovanna ♥ said...

Hi Cheryl! Hope you're doing great! Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog!
Lots of hugs for you darling :)
xxx
Giovanna
www.bohomarket.blogspot.com

outdoorleisuredirect said...

Hi,

Swimming Pool, Portable Pools, Kids Trampoline, Plastic Pools, Children Outdoor Games, Adult Clothing, Above Ground Pool Kits, Intex Above Ground Swimming Pool, Swimming Pool Ladders,Outdoor Trampolines and Outdoor Sporting Goods at lowest possible prices on http://www.outdoorleisuredirect.co.uk

OutdoorLeisureDirect.co.uk

Wetsuits said...

Great blog!

Discounted shoes uk said...

I like this blog I must say good work keep it

Lasdies shoes said...

Your ladies hiking boots lying in the closet might still remind you of your triumphant endeavors in the toughest of trails. Not just these ladies shoes, but other glamorous pairs could make you feel like conquering all the day’s tasks. Females carry different likings for different styles and brands. Whatever you choose, you should make sure that it reflects your personality.