Monday, January 18, 2010

Inspiration - Gucci's Edge

Hello all my Loverlees. Hope your year has gotten off to a running and successful start.

Please forgive the sparsity of my postings, I'm trying to get organized in 2010. I've got some new ideas and I'm working to get them started. In the meantime, here is the first of my "Inspiration" posts for 2010.

You'd pretty much have to live in an underground barn not to recognize the name of Gucci as one of fashion's longest running powerhouses. Through the years, Gucci has brought cutting edge fashion to the forefront, which in my opinion, is not easy to do when dealing with branded and signature logo apparel. But Gucci has managed to redefine itself by branching off into solid and block color patterns while retaining a freshness in its signature logo accessories.

Here are a few pieces from the line's spring collection. Enjoy Mon Petites!


Gucci
Sigrid Platform Sandal
$1390.00
Neiman Marcus



Gucci
Parachute Laced Jacket and Skirt
$250.00-4950.00
Neiman Marcus



Gucci
Daryl Platform Sandal
$930.00
Neiman Marcus



Gucci
Gail Ankle Wrap Platform Sandal
$795.00
Neiman Marcus



Gucci
Halter Top and Skinny Pants
$1950.00-2450.00
Neiman Marcus



Gucci
Sleeveless Shift Dress w/Scoop Back
$1750.00
Neiman Marcus



Gucci
Venus Platform Sandal
$990.00
Neiman Marcus



Gucci
Interlocking Medium Tote
$1250.00
Neiman Marcus



Gucci
New Pelham Large Shoulder Bag
$1250.00
Neiman Marcus



Gucci
Strapless Printed Dress
$4350.00
Neiman Marcus


5 comments:

Elie's Papel said...

have always loved Gucci... even before the Tom Ford days... ;)

Giovanna ♥ said...

Loving Gucci!! I love all the pieces you picked!
Great post as always my dear!
xoxo
Ps: I'm hosting a giveaway on my blog :)
www.bohomarket.blogspot.com

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

I'll take 5 pairs of shoes and and three handbags please. I don't care what they cost! He he he he! Hey baby girl. This is fabulous and wonderful. How are you my love?? Hope that you are working and that all is well with you. I miss you like crazy! Thanks for the congrats. You already know what the surprise is. I just haven't shared it with everyone else yet. I 'm almost done and I need a vacation LIKE DAT!!!! I love you so and miss you more.
V

Pedro Garcia Millan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
marian said...

darling hope you are well. I hoppe 2010 is going well for you so far!

I love these Gucci pieces you outlined. The lines of the garments work so well with those accessories. The shoes are FABULOUS!
adore!
have a lovely rest of week dear
xx
marian