Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Very Valentino, Part Deux...

No, I'm not done yet, Mr. V. These are simply stunning, don't you agree? Opulent, elegant and just plain pretty...

These totes are amazing. Valentino is the undisputed King of Lux. Dripping in embellishments, they are uber eye candy for the fashionista with a sweet tooth for the stylishly delicious. Again, feast and enjoy!


Valentino
Shining Flower Tux tote
$4495.00
Neiman Marcus



Valentino
Shiny Nappa Studded Tote
$2695.00
Neiman Marcus



Valentino
360 Leopard-Print Hobo
$2695.00
Neiman Marcus



7 comments:

Fashion_Loving_Stylist said...

I love Valentino. Have you seen the movie?

Keith said...

These are so beautiful. I love Valentino. I was going to ask too if you had seen the movie. I wanna see it.

Giovanna ♥ said...

Gorgeous!! I love your choices!
Thanks for sharing sweetheart!
Have a lovely weekend!
xoxo
Giovanna
www.bohomarket.blogspot.com

Leigh said...

I just saw the movie a few weeks ago and have an even higher respect for him. Such beautiful designs.

I hope your weekend was wonderful and thank you so much for your sweet comments, always appreciated!!

xoxo

Marian said...

He is the King of lux and also the master of elegance!
his pieces are always so super elegant.
thanks so much for the birthday love honey
xx
marian

Marian said...

darling just wishing you and yours a wonderful weekend.
thank you for the fab interview and feature,im so honoured!
xx
marian

Selmyra said...

hi , how are u ?
lately i chged my blogs name , could u please switch it to Black Supermodels Chronicles - instead of dark bohemiian ?
thk so much :)