Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Peter Breese at the 4th Wall Gallery


For those of us who are familiar with the work of this extraordinary artist, it comes as no surprise that his star is on the rise. The work of Peter Breese is fun, sexy, and sophisticated. A man of few brush strokes, his imagery screams at us and we hear it loud and clear. The women are beautiful, the clothes are fabulous. We want to shop where they shop. We want to have coffee and sip tea. We want to sit front row and center at the runway shows in which Peter's women are featured. They are a paradox; feather light, haute and heavy.

If you are privileged to be in Dallas Texas on November 7th, stop by the 4th Wall Gallery and feast on the visual caviar that is the art of Peter Breese.


5 comments:

Keith said...

I'll have to look more into him I don't really know much about his work. Looks great though.

Giovanna ♥ said...

Thanks for sharing this wonderful artist Cheryl!
You're always so sweet with your comments! Thank you so much for making me smile with them :)
Have a lovely day my dear!
xoxo
Giovanna
www.bohomarket.blogspot.com

The Seeker said...

Sounds very interesting, I didn't know about this artist, thanks for sharing dear.

xoxo

Peter Breese said...

So elegantly written, thank you so much!

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

I'm so happy for Mr. Breese! This has been a long time coming and I love push people and support them!
I pray that the folks will come support him too. Eric is going to be there and of course I want to be the fly on the wall! Don't we all!!!! I'm still trying to find a way into a box or suitcase!