Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Fall Essentials: Well "Red"


Sergio Rossi, Cut-out Zip Pump
$750.00 - Neiman Marcus


The must have trend for the 2009 fall fashion season is, drum roll please...you guessed it...RED. Red for evening, Red for casual, and my personal favorites, Red shoes and handbags. Red suede, leather, satin, you name it--richly saturated Reds are breathing life into many a fashionista's closet.

Below are some of the more edgy pieces that stoked my fancy. Though each featured designer is as talented as the next and their pieces are much to be desired, my personal favorite is Valentino. The lines, swerves, and curves of his embellishments bring a one of a kind flair to his creations. They are exquisite, elegant, and effervescent. Wouldn't you agree?

And while this is fastly becoming the new industry buzz word (the same happened with Purple) for me, RED doesn't have to be the "New Black." It's just fine being it's beautiful Red self!


Stephen Dweck
Agate and Jasper Earrings
$215.00
Neiman Marcus



Dior
Serpeant Pumu
$820.00
Neiman Marcus



Jimmy Choo
Lohia Patent Hobo Medium
$1995.00
Neiman Marcus



Jose and Maria Barrera
Hammered gold Jewelry
$140.00-$750.00
Neiman Marcus



Jose and Maria Barrera
Two Strand Jade Necklace
$715.00
Neiman Marcus



MARC by Marc Jacobs
Bow-Detail Pump
$390.00
Neiman Marcus



Marilyn Schiff
Stretch Bracelet
$45.00
Neiman Marcus



Nancy Gonzalez
Shiny Croc Tote
$2950.00
Neiman Marcus



Salvatore Ferragamo
Lien Platform Pump
$620.00
Neiman Marcus



Valentino
360 Suede Bow Hobo
$1695.00
Neiman Marcus



Valentino
Idylle Ruffle Tote
$1195.00
Neiman Marcus




Valentino
Petal Tote
$1695.00
Neiman Marcus



Valentino
Rose Vertigo Hobo
$2395.00
Neiman Marcus



Yves Saint Laurent
Eelskin Pump
$875.00
Neiman Marcus



11 comments:

Keith said...

Hey Cheryl Lynn. Glad to see you back. Great photos. I enjoyed this post. All of these items are so stunning. Red is so fierce. I love the color. Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I always enjoy hearing from you. I hope you are having a wonderful week. Take care. Cheers!

Elise said...

WOW ! Is there anything better than red to accessorise with ? Great post, thanks so much

janet said...

thanks for checking out my video!

Peter Breese said...

Red is a very hip and surprisingly cool color ;)

The Seeker said...

Hi, dear!! Hope everything is well with you.
Red... such a vibrant colour, passion and power. Love it.

Great picks.

Lots of love, darling.

xoxo

Giovanna ♥ said...

Hi darling! I love red!! The design of these pieces is gorgeous, especially the bags. Great post as always!
Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog, your blog inspires me so much :)
xoxo
Giovanna
www.bohomarket.blogspot.com

Marian said...

red is such a mood lifter! love these pieces that you featured honey!
love that last pump! its so hot.
hope you are well darling.
big kiss
xx
marian

Giovanna ♥ said...

Thank you so very much sweetheart for the support and for your lovely comments on the Free People post and on my blog as well! You're awesome, I really appreciate your kind words :)
Hope ypu have a great weekend!
Love
Giovanna
www.bohomarket.blogspot.com

Marian said...

hi darling have a happy wknd!
xx
marian

Clarity said...

I have one sound for this post: grrrr.

By the way, I tried to get to your illustrations blog but under your profile the fashion one is listed, where be them elephants darling?

Peace and love, xx

Leigh said...

Hello wonderful Cheryl!! I always melt finding such great finds over here as well.:) Sorry I have not been by anyones blog as of late, Whatever this nasty bug is it knocked me down.. I am crawling back up though :)

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!!

xoxo