Friday, September 11, 2009

HAPPY FRIDAY!

Hello all of my lovelies and gents.
It's Friday, so I just thought I would wish you all a wonderful weekend and hope that everything is well for you. I know I haven't been posting much, but things have been kind of topsy-turvy with me lately. Anyhoo, I'm working as best I can to get back on track.

In the meantime, here is some delicious fall footwear collection eye-candy!

So, HAPPY FRIDAY everyone! Love you much!


Dolce vita
Peep Toe Nappa Bootie
195.00
Neiman Marcus



Dolce Vita
Studded Pump
225.00
Neiman Marcus



Elizabeth and James
Caged Sandal
325.00
Neiman Marcus



Rebecca Taylor
Runway Bootie
435.00
Neiman Marcus


5 comments:

Keith said...

Great photos. Those are all amazing. Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I always enjoy hearing from you. Take care. Enjoy your weekend. Cheers!

Giovanna ♥ said...

Love them all!!! The first open toe bootie is just too cute!!
Thanks for taking the time to post this eye-candy collection :)
Have a lovely weekend my dear!
xoxo
Giovanna
www.bohomarket.blogspot.com

Shell said...

I love the Dolce Vita pump. Beautiful. I hope you have a beautiful weekend, Chery.

The Seeker said...

Gorgeous picks, my darling!!!!
Hope you're having a nice time.
Lots of love

xoxo

ValGalArt said...

you give good shoe :) where is your art blog? I hope everything is going well! missing you and your art!