Sunday, July 19, 2009

Pretty, Edgy, Pretty

Hello my fellow Lovelies. Hope your weekend was a great one and that your day is going well.

Please forgive the lack of postings, I'm working on some projects for the children's illustration blog and I've been drawing my little heart out trying to get my portfolio together. If you want to take a peek, sneak on over to Dream Out Loud! Design Studio, I won't mind:)

But in the meantime, to kick the week off right, here are some of my favorite designers who know how to combine prettiness with a flair of urban edginess thrown in for good measure.

Enjoy my Lovelies.

Kisses & Kudos!


Dolce & Gabbana
Leopard Print Pump
$695.00
Neiman Marcus



Dolce & Gabbana
Miss Escape Leopard Print Tote
$995.00
Neiman Marcus



Dolce & Gabbana
Suede Wedge Bootie
$695.00
Neiman Marcus



Donna Karan
Croc-Embossed Sandal
$590.00
Neiman Marcus



Prada
Multi-Strap Pump
$695.00
Neiman Marcus



Valentino
Ankle Wrap Pump
$675.00
Neiman Marcus

7 comments:

Fashion_Loving_Stylist said...

Can I have them all, what a great collection.

Keith said...

Great shoes. Hope you've had a nice weekend.

WendyB said...

Loving that suede wedge bootie!

Clarity said...

The Prada shoe reminds me of Versace for some reason. These are so cute but would make me 6ft1, oh for gorgeous flats :)

I checked out your illustrations. wolf drycleaners is hilarious! The elephant ball looks adorable too. More elephants please :)

Miss Odukoya xx said...

I love the Prada shoes..

Hanna said...

Those Donna Karan heels are oh so lovely!

I’m running a contest on my blog and there’s a clutch to be won. Check it out!

Ladybird said...

I looove the Valentino shoes...just one word: beautiful!