Monday, July 6, 2009

Fall Preview: Classic meets Edgy

Good Monday morning everyone. The fall preview of footwear is here and our favorite designers have not failed to please. From Christian Louboutin and Giuseppe Zanotti, to the classic designs of Fendi, fashion footwear divas have a lot to choose from the wealth of stylishous shoes and boots.

Feast your eyes and enjoy, my Bellas! Caio!


Christian Louboutin
Bicho Striped Suede Pump
$865.00
Neiman Marcus



Christian Louboutin
Circus Cutout
$1295.00
Neiman Marcus



Christian Louboutin
Fifre Suede Ankle Boot
$1195.00
Neiman Marcus



Dior
Drape Bootie
$1090.00
Neiman Marcus



Fendi
Suede Platform Mary Jane
$675.00
Neiman Marcus



Fendi
Suede Zip Boot
$1015.00
Neiman Marcus



Giuseppe Zanotti
Jeweled Sandal
$1095.00
Neiman Marcus



Giuseppe Zanotti
Pony Ornament Platform
$925.00
Neiman Marcus



Michael Kors
Architectural Bootie
$775.00
Neiman Marcus



Michael Kors
Black Pointed Toe Pump
$470.00
Neiman Marcus



Prada
Tall Dress Boot
$1300.00
Neiman Marcus



Miu Miu
Ruffled Wedge Bootie
$555.00
Neiman Marcus

13 comments:

Shell said...

Suede Mary Jane and ruffled leather boot is calling my name.

Marian said...

Hi darling hope your week is progressing well. I love all tehse shoes but the Louboutins are fabu!
muah x
marian

Cheryl Lynn said...

You ladies always make my day. Thanks for dropping by. I must admit, Marian, that the Louboutins are always my favorite. Though I do love the ruffled boot, Shell. It is a beauty.

Have a wonderful day, my lovely ladies!

WendyB said...

That red bootie is hot!

Giovanna said...

Hi Cheryl! You always amaze me with the beautiful shoes you show! I love these ones a lot!! All of them are so fashionable!!
Thanks for stopping by my blog, I love reading yours too!!
xoxo
Have a wonderful day!
Giovanna

Cammila said...

Those red Louboutins are making my heart go pitter-patter. And they're SO fall! The color, the texture, the laces! I've just barely gotten used to summer but these make me pine for chilly autumn breezes....:)

LENORENEVERMORE said...

Love the 1st Louboutin...love greys with a pop of signature red! ~Fab!!

Hanh, Life-in-Travel said...

this is great post!!all those shoes are fabulous!!!!


hugs...hanh

Miss Odukoya xx said...

All the shoes are to die for..Arrgh!! I wish I was staring at all of them in my closet...nice blog :)

yoon see said...

I love the 2nd, 3rd and the last one.
Thank you for sharing:)

Fashion_Loving_Stylist said...

Those Michael Kors boots will be mine soon. Love this collection.

Moda in the City said...

Very cool and very fashion the Prada
Tall Dress Boot and your blog ^_^

http://modacitystyle.blogspot.com/

etnies trainers uk said...

wow the designs are really kool and i like the site most so i am thankful to you from the core of my heart.

visit the site
http://www.treds.co.uk/manufacturer/etnies/34/1

it offers the great collection of etnies trainer for the sportsman and women according to the demand of the market....