Monday, June 29, 2009

Thank You!



Hello all, and happy Monday! I have received a very special gift from the lovely Giovanna over at the beautifully ethereal and trendy, BOHO Market. She so graciously passed on the coveted One Lovely Blog Award and I am extremely grateful.

I am going to attempt the impossible, and pass this award on to some of the wonderful blogs that I follow. It's not quite 15 and I'm sure this action will be a duplicate for many of them, but I love my blogging buddies so much I just want them to know what I think of their wonderfully inspiring blogs!

So here's my list with links to their blogs:

MARIAN KIHOGO

Fatal Attraction 2 Fashion
Lady Melbourne
CREATE
Swan of Dreamers
The Fashion Loving Stylist
Sharon Rose-Vintage, Fashion and Me
Dressed Up like a Lady
The Freelancer's Fashion Blog
Searching the Inner Me
Fashion is Protein
The High-Heel Diaries

14 comments:

High-heel gal said...

Thanks for the award! I love a good shout-out ;)

The Seeker said...

Congratulations darling on your award, you're indeed lovely!
And thnk you so much for thinking of me and pass it to me. You're always a sweetie.

Lots of love
xoxo

Shell said...

Thank you for passing on this beautiful award to me. Congrats on receiving this yourself.

Cheryl Lynn said...

You ladies are all so deserving of this award. I get so much inspiration from you and it's a pleasure to visit your blogs regularly!

Have a great evening.

Ciao

Danz said...

Hey Cheryl, how are you? Congrats on your award and thanks so much passing it on to me :D:D
Take care and enjoy your day tomorrow :)

Tracey Ellle said...

awww thanks hun i really appreciate the award especially coming from u... and being a new blogger so thanks so much darling... congrats on recieving it as well.. muah

Sharon Rose said...

Congratulations my dear, a well deserved award and many thanks for thinking of me when passing it on! Wishing you a lovely week ahead too!

Marian said...

Totally deserved honey, you are lovely, congrats on the award and here is to many more!
Thank you for passing it on to me, i am honoured.
Muah x
Marian

Cheryl Lynn said...

Danz: You are a great writer and the fashion tips you give are priceless. I must give credit where credit is due.

Tracey Ellle: I am so happy I found your blog. You are simply beautiful and clearly a fashionista!

Sharon Rose: Your advice and expertise in vintage shopping is extremely valuable. Thanks for sharing your great finds and your traveling adventures with your son.

Marian: What can I say about the woman whom I live vicariously through every chance I get. You must be the hardest working woman in fashion in a city that I long to visit.

Your ladies are deserving of many awards. You are truly the greatest group of fashion savvy divas I've had the pleasure of knowing!

the freelancer's fashionblog said...

Thank you Cheryl Lynn so much!
And congratulations for receiving the award in the first place!

Fashion_Loving_Stylist said...

Thanks hun, you are a sweety.

Leigh said...

Thank you so muchl!! You are the best and thank you as well for my award, an honor :)

xoxo

Marian said...

darling thank you for yoru amazing tips,will try both my dear for the hayfever and for better immunity.
hope you are well my sweet.
muah x
marian

Cheryl Lynn said...

Leigh: You're welcome, my sweet. You are worthy of it and more.

Marian: I am fine and I hope you're doing better. You are the best and we need you in tip top shape!