Friday, June 19, 2009

Divine Sparkle: New Work from Mark Schwartz of High Heeled Art

Hello, my Loverlees, and Happy Friday! I'm so happy that summer seems to be finally here. Some of you may remember on a previous entry the interview I did with artist Mark Schwartz of High Heeled Art. Well, for an update, FA'SHOE'NISTA is featuring four new works by the talented artist and shoe designer.

Enjoy the feast for the eyes.


Mark Schwartz
"Electric"
High Heeled Art



Mark Schwartz
"High"
High Heeled Art



Mark Schwartz
"Privilege"
High Heeled Art



Mark Schwartz
"Rouge"
High Heeled Art

3 comments:

Shell said...

These drawings are lovely! I love to have one to hang up in my place.

The Seeker said...

Hi lovely :)
Finally I got my internet conection at home repaired.
Now I'm feeling blogging guilt, because I'm so behind commenting...

Thank you so much for always be there for me, you're such a great person, sweetheart.

OMG I just love these pictures!!!
Great work indeed.

I hope you'll have a fantastic weekend.

Luv
xoxo

Marian said...

amazing colour palette in these illustrations.the last is yummy!
muah x
marian