Friday, June 19, 2009

ANNOUNCEMENT! A Dream Fulfilled

Hi, my Darlings. Just wanted to alert you all of my newest project. I've finally decided to pursue my dream of full-time illustration and writing, particularly children's illustration. So it is my pleasure to invite you all to visit my latest blog, Dream Out Loud! Design Studio.

Come often and enjoy as I work to overcome my fears and explore the talents and gifts God has so graciously bestowed upon me.

http://dreamoutlouddesignstudio.blogspot.com

7 comments:

sketched out said...

ooooh, your blog is so much fun!!! I'm enjoying browsing around all this wonderful imagery and commentary. I really enjoyed the featured artist Mark Schwartz's High Heeled Art... and now you have an new illustration blog! I'm heading over right now!

Thanks for your nice comments on my blog too. I really appreciate them very much! You're too kind.

Lady Melbourne said...

Well done Cheryl Lyn, how inspiring that you have followed your dreams!
LM
x

The Seeker said...

Oh, dear that's great!!! Nothing better that a dream made true.

Of to check it....

Luv

xoxo

Fashion_Loving_Stylist said...

Fantastic hun!! I wish you all the best in your new endevour

WendyB said...

Checking it out now!

Leigh said...

Off to check it out and CONGRATS !! :)

Marian said...

darling congrats on this wonderful fufilled dream! I cant wait to visit that blog!
muah x
mariabn