Monday, May 4, 2009

Wish List: My Own Personal Fashion Week

I have never been as eager to get to the summer months as I am now. After such an incredibly hard winter, I can't wait to get my little tootsies pedicured and ready for the latest "naked" shoe designs that are out for S/S 2009.

I love a good naked shoe. Not only is it sexy, but it tends to make you feel more womanly, or pretty, or whatever feminine adjective that comes to mind. They are a great asset to a beautiful suit, a tailored cropped pant, or a feminine empire waist dress.

So ladies, do I have any witnesses?


Camilla Skovgaard


Dior
Jeweled Platform Sandal
880.00
Neiman Marcus



Giuseppe Zanotti
Jeweled Strappy Sandal
$1045.00
Neiman Marcus



Miu Miu
Crystal Heel Sandal
$695.00
Neiman Marcus



Valentino
Pigalle Metallic Sandal
$895.00
Neiman Marcus

2 comments:

Shell said...

The Zanotti shoe is fab. If I could walk in heels like this, that would be my shoe. You have to post a picture of you wearing your heels.

The Seeker said...

Gorgeous stuff, darling!!!
Those first ones are to die, but all are great.

xoxo