Thursday, May 28, 2009

Thanks so Much

My friend, the lovely and colorfully stylish Seeker has given me this wonderful award, The Valued Follower Award.
This prestigious award was created by Sallymandy from the blue kimono and its sentiment is right on point.


The text reads:

“This award is given especially to these readers. Your visits and comments make me happy to be a blogger. I learn from you, your comments, and your blogs more than I can say.

In the words of Voltaire, ‘Appreciation is a wonderful thing: it makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.’”

It's so important to get comments on our blogs for inspiration and encouragement. For many of us, me included, blogging is an outlet after a hectic and/or boring day at the office, or other little foxes that spoil your vine with frustration.

So I am very thankful for this gracious award from the very beautiful Seeker and I pass it on to a few of my new and deserving friends:

Bella Sinclair Doodlespot
Vanessa Brantley Newton at the fantastically happy and beautiful Ooh la la design studio
The lovely Lenya Jones at The Fashion Loving Stylist
The Magnificent and fashionable Marian Kihogo, (also awarded by The Seeker)
and the effervescent Shell at Swan of Dreamers

You lovely ladies make blogging worthwhile and fun! Love you all!

10 comments:

Shell said...

Thank you, Cheryl for the award! Made my Thursday evening.

Fashion_Loving_Stylist said...

Thank you so much!!!!

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

Oh Thank you so much sweetie! From the bottom of my heart! This is just wonderful and so very sweet and kind of you. I will treasure it. I'm putting with the other awards. Thanks so much.

Bella Sinclair said...

Aww, Cheryl! I'm so touched and honored. What can I say. Your visits make me happy to be a blogger, too. Your zest inspires me. Thank you!

The Seeker said...

Oh my dear, you so deserve it, you're a wonderful blogger!!!

Hope you'll have a gorgeous weekend.

Love

xoxo

Marian said...

darling congrats on your award! it is so deserved!!!
thank you for the award my sweet. im so honoured!
wishing you a great weekend up ahead!
muah x
marian.

Cheryl Lynn said...

All of you ladies just make my blogging experience such a treat. I'm so glad I met all of you and look forward to one day meeting you all in person.

Please have a fabulous weekend!

Marian said...

Hi Cheryl dear,
how are you and your loved ones this weekend honey?
I hope you have a good one thus far.
Over here in London it has been nice and sunny by grace!
I love your current crushes ie the Kirkwoods and DVF! They are perfect for summer, I love the new DVF collection and Nicholas is brilliant! I am dreaming of them too,ah a girl can daydream :o)
Here's to wishing you a fabulous week ahead!
big kiss and a larger hug,
Marian.

Cheryl Lynn said...

Marian, you are such a sweetheart. I just love communicating with you, my dear.

Have a great week ahead.

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

Cheryl, if you see a head man roaming around tell him to get his behind back to Staten Island his girlfriend is looking for him. hee hee hee! Thanks sweetie for stopping by my crazy blog. I love you for it! Thanks have an amazing week and I see that you are starting a new blog ya ya ya ya!!!!!!! Take care!