Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Still a favorite: The designs of Denmark's Camilla Skovgaard

Okay, I know I've written about her and recently featured her shoes in an earlier blog, but I just can't get enough of the strong, sleek, and innovative designs of Camilla Skovgaard. She is an amazing designer and I am hard pressed to find anything like her footwear.

Always on the lookout for the newest in footwear, I sometimes have to go back to designers I've already covered to see what their latest collections have to offer. When it comes to the ultimate in design ingenuity and structure, the "Architectural" creations of Camilla remain unrivaled in the realm of designer shoedom.

So once again, I share with my Loverlees the innovative and "Elegant Cool" designs of Camilla Skovgaard. Enjoy!


www.camillaskovgaard.com


www.camillaskovgaard.com



www.camillaskovgaard.com

6 comments:

Leigh said...

OMG!! I am in love with all of these, want want!!
Thanks for the intro :)

Also thank you as well for the best wishes about the car accident, just dealing with all the details now which has now taken so much time, but still sooo thankful that we are safe. wheeeew.
xo

Cammila said...

Wow, I really like this woman's designs -- and I promise it's not just because of her name! ;)

There's something hyper modern and almost futuristic about these designs, but in a smooth, organic way -- not in a boxy, kitschy way. They almost seem insect like -- they remind me of spaceships inspired by dragonflies and june bugs!

The Seeker said...

Oh, dear I'm in love with the firt shoe!!!!!
They're gorgeous.

Luv

xoxo

Giovanna said...

These shoes are gorgeous!! I love them so much!!
Your blog is really great and very interesting!
Thanks for visiting my blog and for the lovely comment. I'm following yours now.
xxx
Giovanna
BOHO MARKET

Marian said...

loving Camillas designs, the sructure is amazing.very architectural.
muah x
marian

Tomás Serrano said...

Ooooh, what a pair of shoes, he, he