Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A New Look

Hello, my fellow FA'SHOE'NISTAS! Hope the beginning of your week is going well.

The change of seasons usually brings with it a new you. Whether it's a new do, new spring/summer footwear, or an even littler black dress, we fashionistas love to experiment with a new look. Having said that, I decided to give FA'SHOE'NISTA! a new banner. I had a great time designing it and the experience has certainly inspired me to get back to my art and illustration. What do you think, my Loverlees?

Speaking of the new and experimental, I think these looks are inspiring in their own right. The boldness of color, shape, and architectural design is sure to satisfy any FA'SHOE'NISTA's craving for this season's new and exciting high fashion footwear.

Sultry, sensuous, urban and uber edgy, these styles are a feast for the style-minded diva of today. Savor the flavor!


Christian Louboutin
Embroidered Specchio d'Orsay
Peep-toe pump


Giuseppe Zanotti
Grommet Bootie
$995.00
Neiman Marcus



Manolo Blahnik
Giraffe Print Open-toe Bootie


Pierre Hardy
Suede Open-toe pump
w/Rickrack Lurex ribbons

3 comments:

Shell said...

I love this hot and sexy banner!! Those shoes are so fab. My fave is the Pierre Hardy.

Marian said...

Darling the Louboutins and Blahniks are delish! fabulous shoes, cant figure which I love more!
muah x
marian

The Seeker said...

Hello, lovely you :)
OMG what a gorgeous new header, you got, love it!!!!

And also love those Giuseppe Zanotti Grommet Bootie, I want something similar, I've been looking for something (not expensive ;) )but culdn't find yet.

Luv sweetheart

xoxo