Sunday, April 26, 2009

My Style 04/26/09

Hello and good Sunday Morning, my Loverlees. Here is another installment of "My Style." These are my latest purchases that I thought I'd share with you all. What do you think?

I immediately fell in love with these.
I was so happy to find them on sale and
in my size (9-1/2). Yaaay!

Bakers Shoes
"Gabriel" Lt Tan pump
w/hidden platform.
Red Dot Sale Price $29.95


This is about as close as I can
get to Christian Dior right now.
But I love 'em just the same.

Studio HD2
"San Jose" Black
Sale Price $29.99

3 comments:

Shell said...

I love those beige ones. Beautiful.

Marian said...

darling happy sunday!
Hope your having a yummy day.
I love those shoes, how hot are they both. The gladiator style is so stylish and other is yummy.
muah xx
Marian.

The Seeker said...

Hi darling!!!
Those bakers shoes are great, they can elongate your legs in a nice way.
But I have to be honest... I'm so jealous of those black ones!!!!!!!!
OMG they're gorgeous and I want a pair like that!!!!!!!

Hope you're having a great sunday sweetheart.

xoxo