Wednesday, March 25, 2009

YAAAAY FOR 100!



I'm finally here! My 100th post. Yaaay for me.
When I started this blog, I really wasn't sure what direction it was going in. But it has been such a joy ride, from finding wonderful shoes to showcase, to all the Loverlees I've met in fashion blogdom.

It's been a great ride and I look forward to 100 more, again and again. Love you all for visiting with me and keep coming back!

And now on to the good stuff...

Gucci has really been cutting edge lately. The platforms are to die for. Funky and feminine all at once. No doubt, Gucci's got it goin' on. Wouldn't you agree, my Loverlees?


Gucci
Iman Triple Ankle Strap Sandal
$1275.00
Neiman Marcus



Gucci
Lucy Platform
$1457.00
Neiman Marcus

5 comments:

Marian said...

HAPPY 100TH POST!!! congrats on your blogs b-day honey! oh those shoes are delish my sweet!I adore them both my sweet. Hope your well and have had a good week.
Muah x
Marian.

Shell said...

Happy 100th post, Cheryl Lynn!! What a milestone. Gucci knows how to go to the edge with their shoes. I couldn't walk in them but I can admire them. They are beautiful.

The Seeker said...

Congratulations on your 100th post, darling!!!!!!

And here's to many more!!!

Luv

xoxo

Danz said...

Congrats on your 100th post Cheryl!! Also, thanks so much for all the lovely comments you've left me!
Hot shoes too ;)

The Bubbly Girl said...

Hi Cheryl:

I just discovered your blog and I love it! Congrats on your 100th post and wishing you many more!