Saturday, March 7, 2009

Feeling a Little Cagey...

Hello, my Bellas! Hope your weekend is going well. Finally, we're getting some much deserved warmer weather here in my little neck of the Metro Detroit woods. It's raining and slightly foggy here today, perfect for lying around and doing nothing. Too bad I've got to finish editing a novel and clean up my abode. Oh well...

If you don't know by now, I have a serious craving for what I call "naked shoes" for the spring/summer seasons. Sexy, trendy, and very feminine, I love to indulge in an open shoe that reveals perfectly manicured toes and smooth silky feet--hint, hint, clean up and smooth off those puppies before trying these beauties below from Manolo Blahnik and Fendi.

Much love to all my stylish sirens.

Ciao Bellas!


Fendi
Suede Platform Cage Bootie
$770.00
Neiman Marcus



Manolo Blahnik
Cage Pony Slide
$1100.00
Neiman Marcus

2 comments:

Designer Shoes Lover said...

Those Manolos are to die for. I am trying to schedule my spring fever pedi if it ever stops snowing here in Boston! Love your picks and your blog!

Sharon Rose said...

The Fendi shoes are gorgeous my dear! Hope you are well and enjoying the weekend too!