Monday, March 16, 2009

The Color of Spring, Part Deux

Hello, my Loverlees. Well time is Marching on (maybe just a little pun intended) and the colors of spring are hot and heavy in Designer Shoedom. Big names are busting open their crayolas and coloring inside, outside, and all around the lines. Shoes are brighter, bolder, and more daring with bright oranges, greens, yellows, fuchsias, candy-apple reds, and various tones of lavender and blue. So perk up that LBD with a pop of color that's sure to have all roads leading to your stylish self.

Oh, and if you've seen some of these designs before on this site, please charge it to my head and not my heart, or to the fact that I like the design enough to show it again. Have a wonderful week ahead!



Christian Louboutin
Mirrored Platform Pump
$1295.00
Neiman Marcus



Christian Louboutin
Nooka Bow Slingback
$695.00
Neiman Marcus


Christian Louboutin
Platform Suede Pump
$860.00
Neiman Marcus



Christian Louboutin
Satin Tulip Thong Sandal
795.00
Neiman Marcus



Valentino
Layered Bow Pump
$695.00
Neiman Marcus


Manolo Blahnik
Patent dOrsay Orange
$665.00
Neiman Marcus

6 comments:

Shell said...

Pretty, Pretty shoes. My faves are the tulip thong sandal and the red bow slingback.

Marian said...

FABULOUS shoe post!! honey may I please have all ?! Like you I adore a great pair of shoes. The orange is so vibrant. Hope you are well dear and having a great week so far.
x
Marian.

Nina (femme rationale) said...

the lilac loubs and orange manolos are like candy! i love them!!

The Seeker said...

Hi Cheryl Lynn :)

First thank you so much for visited my blog and left such nice comment;
Second I'm sorry for not visited you sooner, but I'm always with lack of time... you know I'm sure.

Gorgeous shoes.... I'm obsessed with shoes right now.

So keep in touch if you feel like it.

Have a great day and a fabulous weekend, dear

xoxo

The Seeker said...

Oh, my dear, always kind with your comments, thank you so much.

It's an honour to me to be linked by you, I'll exchange the link :)

Al the best, darling

xoxo

Sharon Rose said...

Hi there-Lovely to hear from you my dear, hope you are well! fab picks, I do love the first pair best! Take care and have a great weekend!