Monday, March 30, 2009

Color Coding

Matching shoes with purse. Matching fingernail polish with lipstick. Matching eyeshadow with outfit (a definite no no in my book). Okay, I'm obviously not one for the total matching outfit. But when I saw these cross referenced beauty bags and shoes, I couldn't help but visualize these wondrous works together. Add your personal ensemble to these couples and create your own deliciously diva like marriage made in fashion heaven...

This Shoe...

Christian Louboutin
Triple Platform Slingback
$1095.00
Neiman Marcus


With this bag...

Tory Burch
Collens Patent Bag
$475.00
Neiman Marcus


This lovely number...

Valentino
rose Vertigo Satchel
$2395.00
Neiman Marcus


With these luscious gems...

Manolo Blahnik
Jeweled Satin d'Orsay
$715.00
Neiman Marcus


One More Time...This must have...

Christian Louboutin
Suede Cage Bootie
$1095.00
Neiman Marcus


With this lovely...Oohh la la!

Carlos Falchi
Floral Poof Tote
$2965.00
Neiman Marcus

5 comments:

Cammila said...

Ooh, this kind of mithcy-matching just tickles me to no end! And my goodness, with gorgeous pieces like those magenta numbers, who wouldn't want both? :)

Kat said...

the first louboutin is sooo gorgeous :)

The Seeker said...

Oh darling I want to be matching shoes and bags like these!!!
How gorgeous!!!!!!
Luv

xoxo

Marian said...

delish post! love the Louboutins and that bag is so Valentino! hope you are well honey.
x
Marian

Shell said...

Yes, I don't like matchy-matchy either. Too much. I do like the Valentino bag. Very pretty.