Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My wish list and just because...

When I wish upon my pocketbook...


L.A.M.B.
Essex
$255.60 (sale)
Akira Online Store

I love this store and will surely be going back
to make a purchase or two...

I don't think I'd be able to stand myself if I owned these...SUHMOKIN'!

Christian Louboutin
Platform
$1195.00
Neiman Marcus



Marc Jacobs
Amazon Shoulder Bag
$2850.00
Neiman Marcus


JUST BECAUSE...

Designer Todd Lynn

I like this designer a lot. Lately I've been
enamored with all things English. Hope to
get to London soon...
Photo courtesy of Style.com

Simply Beautiful...

Carlos Falchi
Floral Poof Tote
$2965.00
Neiman Marcus

2 comments:

Marian said...

Hi Cheryl,loving your blog and this yummy post! the lamb and louboutin shoes are both delicious! Todd Lynn is brilliant,no one cuts tailored pieces like him. keep the fab posts coming.
big kiss xx
Marian.

Danz said...

Hey Cheryl! I LOVE both pairs of shoes - so hot!! Also, that look from Todd Lynn is very stylish and sexy. I must go check out his collection.

Thanks so much for the lovely comment you left on my bday post! I really appreciate it :)