Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Winter Wonderland

I must say, my darlings, I don't know if I remember it being this cold. Maybe because it went frigid so early in the game. We started having February cold at the beginning of December. Very unusual. Oh well, still looking for ways to stay warm and look cute at the same time (though I have to admit, staying warm has won out as top priority).

Anywho, It's the holidays and these festive numbers are sure to pep you up for strutting your stuff.

Enjoy and MERRY CHRISTMAS!


Sergio Rossi
Patchwork pump
625.00
Neiman Marcus



Christian Louboutin
Nooka Bow Slingback
695.00
Neiman Marcus


Isn't this just a delicious color?

Christian Louboutin
Platform Suede Pump
860.00
Neiman Marcus



Emilio Pucci
Sequined Bootie
750.00
Neiman Marcus



Stuart Weitzman
Peep Toe Platform Pump
355.00
Neiman Marcus

2 comments:

atelier said...

The Louboutin's are amazing! Merry Christmas

Psyche said...

Me neither! I actually moved further south, but it is too many degrees below zero where I am right now.

Love the shoe picks especially the sergio rossi pumps!