Wednesday, December 31, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

The Spring Lines are in and jewel embellishments don't seem to be going anywhere soon. Big, bold jewels are all over Prada's spring collection giving sparkle to an already alluring shoe design. It appears that you can even spice up the flat thong sandal with a few well placed, large scale jewels in bright colors. Viva La Bling Bling!

To all of my Loverlees, Have a wonderfully Happy and Prosperous New Year.


Prada
Jeweled T-Strap Platform Sandal
1100.00
Neiman Marcus



Prada
Jeweled Thong Sandal
590.00
Neiman Marcus



Prada
Peep Toe jeweled pump
850.00
Neiman Marcus

4 comments:

Sharon Rose said...

Hi there-wishing you a very happy new year!!

C.Michele said...

Hi Ms. Cheryl Lynn, I got your comment on my blog. Thanks so much!! I promise I'll be posting more often. It's one of my new years resolutions. Your blog is so cute. God bless in 2009!!

deep_in_vogue said...

Happy New Year, babe!

Kira Fashion said...

Love this last Prada!

a kiss and Happy New Year too!