Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Baby it's cold outside...No really...

Having just arrived home from a hard day at the office that I'd rather not go to, I have been forced (as in wind forced) into admitting that Winter time is indeed upon us. In just a few short weeks, the Great Lakes State of Michigan has seen insurmountable snow in its upper Northern portions and wind chills that are already reaching biting proportions.

As I anticipate my next move regarding a vehicle, I am now relegated to taking the bus to and from work and pretty much any where else I want to go. So being out in the elements as such, it's kind of tough to look cute and stay warm at the same time. This is every Winter-born Fashionista's dilemma. And as much as I adore stiletto heels they are not conducive to walking through snow or on ice. So flat boots it is and these by designer Tory Burch are both fashionable and functional.

Enjoy, my Bellas!


Tory Burch
Marco Flat Boot
$495.00
Neiman Marcus



Tory Burch
Sabina Snake Boot
$495.00
Neiman Marcus



Tory Burch
Winnie Rain Riding Boot
$250.00
Neiman Marcus


What can I say? There had to be at least one pair of high heels.

Tory Burch
Claudia Tall Boot
$495.00
Neiman Marcus

4 comments:

Shell said...

Hi Cheryl,

Sorry I have been away from your blog for so long. I lost the link to your blog by bent for a while. I love the boots. I need some new ones too. I can dream about these beauties..

Kira Fashion said...

those boots are fantastic, I love long boots!

a kiss :)

nicole said...

wow really amazing model!!!!!This color matches me well.This is the only pair for ever ...some times my mother takes my high heels...what a different make.I just tore my old born to wear this "Harley Davidson Desire Boots"
Harley Davidson Desire Boots ..........
Thanks for publishing this wonderful blog

Lady Melbourne said...

Nice boots Cheryl, I bought a couple pairs when I was overseas and in a different season!
LM
x