Thursday, November 13, 2008

Helloooooooooo Everyone!

Hello my Loverlies! So sorry I've been away for so long. It's been pretty hectic in my life lately. I just came off of a house sitting stint for one of my friends who went with our Pastor as one of his team of Ministers to South America. Very busy running back and forth from my house to hers, etc., etc., etc. Also just finished helping to edit a script. I think I'm finally done with that. Now to move on to some of my own projects. Haven't had much time for research or writing but hopefully I'll be back on track very soon.

Anywho...
I ran across these C.L.'s and would like to know what all my Bellas think. I'm not too sure if I like them, but I must admit that I am mesmerized by the sheer uniqueness of them.

Take a gander and tell me what you think.

Love you all!


Christian Louboutin
Fringe Cutout Boot
1795.00
Neiman Marcus

2 comments:

Shoegal said...

OMG!!!!! Definitely love those!!!!!!
Great blog,
XOXO
Shoegal

Marina said...

Thanks for your message. You are now in my blogroll.
Bottes pas cher
Marina