Sunday, November 30, 2008

GOOD SUNDAY MORNING!


"Flowerbabies" by Me

Hello all my Bellas, and Good Sunday Morning. I hope everyone had a fantastic Thanksgiving. In spite of the economy and everything else that might be hurled our way, we still have a great deal to be Thankful for. Most importantly, I am thankful for the Love of God in my life and the fact that He takes care of me, even during my stubborn times, when I'm all like, "No Lord, I don't feel like walking in my Destiny today!" He just sits back and patiently waits for me to come to my senses. I can hear Him saying something like, "Don't worry, my daughter, I'll be here when you get back."

Oh well,

Have a great SUNDAY and may your week bring you prosperity and peace.

Ciao Bellas!

1 comment:

Shell said...

Your Flowerbabies painting is beautiful.