Friday, November 21, 2008

Friday, Friday, Friday!

Hello, my Bellas! It's Friday! Yaaaaayyy! I couldn't wait to get away from the regular day job, just to come home and relax. Since I'm not doing anything spectacular tonight because it is so COLD outside, I thought I'd wish everyone a great start to your weekend.

Have a stylish night out (or in as the case may be) and keep the fashion fires burning throughout the Thanksgiving holiday next week.

Here are some stylish floor knockers to pave the way.


Dolce & Gabbana
Lace up Bootie
795.00
Neiman Marucs



Christian Louboutin
Multicolor Bootie
1065.00
Neiman Marcus


Manolo Blahnik
Metal Circle Bootie
1395.00
Neiman Marcus


Stella McCartney
Two-Tone Pump
875.00
Neiman Marcus

5 comments:

Sharon Rose said...

Hi there-a lovely choice here, I think my faves are the Stella McCartney ones! Have a great weekend!

Lady Melbourne said...

Hey Cheryl!
Lovely choices, I particularly love the Dolce booties, I'd love to own a pair myself!
Have a lovely weekend.
LM
x

Cheryl Lynn said...

Sharon Rose: I think I agree. They are so ethereal and edgy at the same time.

Lady Melbourne: So happy to hear from you, Me Lady. I love the Dolce's also. Paired with some tights and a tweed skirt suit, they would create a truly awesome ensemble.

You ladies have a great rest of the weekend.

atelier said...

Stella ones are amazing!

Vintage Tea said...

love the CL's! AMazing