Saturday, October 25, 2008

HAPPY WEEKEND

Hello my loverlees. Hope your weekend has gotten off to a great start. Today is kind of unseasonably cold here in the Metro Detroit area. Oh well, all the more reason to pull out my stiletto boots and go high steppin'.

Here are some hot and spicy numbers I thought my fellow FA'SHOE'NISTAS would enjoy.

Take a gander and let the lusting begin.


Loeffler Randall
Emmy Boot
725.00
La Garconne



Cole Haan
Fiona Dress Air Boot
475.00
Neiman Marcus



Christian Louboutin
Suede Ankle Boot
890.00
Neiman Marcus



Dolce & Gabbana
Victoria Wing-Tip Boot
995.00
Neiman Marcus



Chloe
Strapped Bootie
800.00
Neiman Marcus


Can't wear a hot boot without carrying the ultimate hot bag, now can we?
Well, here's my pick.


Kooba
Cameron Python Embossed Tote
775.00
Neiman Marcus

4 comments:

Sharon Rose said...

Hi there!! Love the D&G boots. Hope you are well!

Cheryl Lynn said...

Thanks so much, Sharon Rose, I'm doing fine. Glad you stopped by.

candice said...

love the chloe's and loubi's are always so sexy ;)

Tiphaine said...

hi!
I love that picture ! New posts on mainchicavenue.blogspot.com !!!
see ya'!
Tiphaine