Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Look of the Week: Bowl Me Over...

Okay, okay. I'm not the biggest bowling fan. In fact, I'm not a bowling fan at all. I remember the days when I would sit in my grandmother's living room and be forced to watch championship bowling tournaments because I was too young for my protests to be heard. Needless to say, I'm not the least bit attracted to anything that remotely resembles the stylings of the local bowling alley, whether it's the shoes (too much foreign DNA), fingerless gloves, shirts or those odd looking bags.

Enter Miu Miu. Taking center stage for Look of the Week is this trendy variation on the otherwise awkward design of the bowling bag.

This beautiful bag raises the bar on bowler style (if there is such a thing) with its exceptional cut-out design and deep, rich color accentuating its center.

So, me ladies, Miu Miu has once again taken a familiar concept far beyond the status quo and created a stylish feast for the senses. Bon appetit!


Miu Miu
Cutout Bowler Bag
1460.00
Neiman Marcus

8 comments:

Wendiva said...

ok, so miu miu usually isn't my first choice but this bag is sooooo hot! it's such an autumn feel, and it would go with anything! i love it!!!

Cheryl Lynn said...

Wendiva: I totally agree with you. This bag is extraordinary.

Danz said...

Hey Cheryl!

There aren't any bowling alleys in Barbados but I did enjoy playing it when I visited England a few years ago.

I'm really loving the colours and the beautiful textured detail on this bag.

Thanks so much for your wonderful comment on my shoes sweetie! Take care and enjoy your weekend :)

Cammila said...

This bag is SO cute! Not to have a one-track mind about things, but the structure is so mod!

As for bowling, I'm completely inept at it but I have fun trying. I can't even throw it right -- I always end up tossing it like a softball!

Sharon Rose said...

Hi Cheryl Lynn-the pattern on this is very nice!! BTW, if you can, check me out later, I've left you an award!

WendyB said...

That's a cute bag.

Diva said...

Definitely a cute bag.

Lady Melbourne said...

Mmmmm, yum Cheryl Lynn, I love a good bowling bag!
LM
x