Sunday, August 24, 2008

Gimme Some Skin...

Hello, my darlings. Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.

I'm not sure, but I think this is probably the most politically incorrect post I've done yet. Oh well...

I love skins. Snake, python, croc, gator, you name it. I'm sorry, but the shoes and bags are spectacular. However, while I positively would prefer having the real deal, I will settle for a beautifully embossed skin look-a-like. Here are some affordable and not so affordable, real and not so real skins that caught my fancy.

Hope you like.

Ciao, me Bellas.


Go Jane
Crocodile Cutout Hell
19.99



Fendi
Python Peep toe pump
Neiman Marcus
865.00



Go Jane
Patent snake buckle platform
19.99



Go Jane
Patent snakeskin hidden platform
24.99



Nanette Lepore
Snake Embossed T-strap
360.00
Neiman Marcus


Versace
Croc Embossed Pump
780.00
Neiman Marcus

11 comments:

Danz said...

Hey Cheryl! How are you?

I love the Fendi Python Peep Toe and those Gojane ones look amazing, esp the Patent Snakeskin with Hidden Platform!

Cheryl Lynn said...

Danz: I'm loving those Gojanes, myself. Hope you're having a wonderful first of the week.

love ya!

Cammila said...

Animals have inspired some of the most iconic images in fashion! I have a leopard print coat that I couldn't live without! Those GoJane pumps are awesome.

Sharon Rose said...

Hi there-the Fendis are very nice indeed!!

Cheryl Lynn said...

Cammila: I think that animal prints and exotic skins will always be asthetic favorites of mine.

Sharon Rose: Those Fendis are smoking indeed.

Imelda Matt said...

Ya know I can never get enough 'skin' or 'print' in my life. I swear I'm really a long-lost Versace, who was adopted out at young age. How else can you explain my consuming love affair with the exotic?

Cheryl Lynn said...

Imelda Matt: Isn't it a sweet affair? I say, feed the obsession!

Have a great evening.

Francis Girard said...

it is always a tough one to write about but you did it so well - a cut above the rest you are xf

Cheryl Lynn said...

francis girard: Thanks so much for your lovely comment and for stopping by my little abode.

Much love.

candice said...

i will always be a fan of the skins :D

Cheryl Lynn said...

Candice: So will I, hon.