Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Drive a Wedge...

I've been an on-again, off-again fan of wedge heels for years. It really depends on the design and the comfort zone (well maybe not so much comfort zone as how they make my legs look). When the tall wedges hit the fashion scene, my stiletto radar zoned in, and now as all of us Shoe Mavens are aware, wedges have taken on a life of their own. Cut outs, solids, high and uber high, there are so many choices now for wedge heels that reek of the avante garde; shoes that incorporate what looks like a mixture of fashion design and architecture.

These beauties caught my eye. What do you think, my Lover-lees?

The Art of Dior never ceases to amaze me.

Christian Dior
Cutout Wedge Sandal
925.00
Neiman Marcus



Stella McCartney
Patent Platform Pump
1145.00
Neiman Marcus



Stella McCartney Boot
1995.00
Neiman Marcus



Chloe
Black Patent Wedge
750.00
Jildor Shoes



Christian Louboutin
Patent D'orsay Wedge
645.00
Neiman Marcus

2 comments:

Sharon Rose said...

The Christian Dior ones are heavenly!!

Cheryl Lynn said...

Sharon Rose: Aren't they? They made my eyes water in amazement.

Love ya!