Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Designer Showcase: Look of the Week

Well ladies, Christian has done it again. I can just see myself (I wish my bank account agreed) in this beautiful fringed number by the red soles designer himself, Christian Louboutin. A black pencil skirt, a turtle neck sweater and fancy exaggerated collar leather jacket and I wouldn't be able to stand myself.

Have a gander and enjoy.

Ciao, me Bellas and happy hump day!


Christian Louboutin
Forever Tina Fringe Boot
1575.00
Neiman Marcus

6 comments:

Danz said...

This is such a funky, sexy boot! Oh, but so very expensive *sniff* I guess that's the price you have to pay for an original 'red sole'.

I really appreciate you leaving me such lovely, encouraging comments on my posts. Thank you so much Cheryl, you are wonderful!

Cammila said...

I just gasped out loud! The gorgeousness is truly overwhelming. And they remind me a little of Barbarella!

Always In Style said...

Mmmm..yummy.

I'm really feeling the whole fringe trend and these Louboutins are so pretty!

Raiment Urbane said...

Beautiful, even though I can't see myself wearing it.

Sharon Rose said...

Very nice indeed-so covetable!!

M!hal said...

We had very mixed reviews. Check out what Snaps and Daps had to say www.snapsanddaps.blogspot.com!